During the mix of town, village & countryside’ you can enjoy the bustling town of Frome while staying at the Archangel, sleepy Cotswold village life in Bourton-on-the-Hill while staying overnight with us at the Horse and Groom and riverside exploring at the Trout At Tadpole Bridge in Buckland Marsh.
Your safari stay will include:
– A night in a Classic Room at each historic inn*
– A la carte breakfast per day
– Luxury linens
– Vegan & environmentally-friendly bath & body products
– En-suite bathrooms
– Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
– Available to book for stay until 31st March, excluding Christmas holidays, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and Bank Holidays
Your four-legged companions are welcome to join you on this adventure to The Cotswolds for an additional £15 per dog, per property.